1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My resignation as Admin on PGN.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dylxn, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Dylxn

Dylxn

Deagle: Rank#6493
    Multi1v1: Rank#1032
    AWP Bhop: Rank#16086
    Hey guys, It's Dylan, and I'm here to announce my resignation for Pure Gaming network, over the past month or so my love for CS:GO as a whole has faded and my motivation to get on and do my best to keep toxic players away has slowly died. I still will be on PGN every now and again but no longer as a staff member. I appreciate everyone I've met on these servers and I am thankful to Ant and Giggles for giving me a chance to prove myself. Thank you for a great time here on the server, and here's to the future!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Einstein

Einstein Staff Member Mod

Multi1v1: Rank#32
    Dylxn, always enjoyed your passion and respect on the servers man. You were the first staff member I knew on the server and I appreciate your friendship. Keep grinding on Infamous, it'll be up on main stage one day. Thanks again for everything and hope to hear from you soon.

E

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dylxn

Dylxn

Multi1v1: Rank#1032
    Thanks man, and hey, after a good month I think you should definitely go for that Admin Spot ;) Hmu whenever you wanna play Big Daddy Mike :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Crying Crying x 1
  5. Scrubzero

Scrubzero

Multi1v1: Rank#276
    AWP Bhop: Rank#48
  6. Brezzzy

Brezzzy Mod

Deagle: Rank#37
    Multi1v1: Rank#103
    AWP Bhop: Rank#28